Monday, October 13, 2008

McCain Defends Obama, Gets Booed - 'He's an Arab'

Thank you John McCain!

So many of McCain's supporters seemed to be disillusioned that Obama is a terrorist, an arab, or a Muslim. I've found that a lot of McCain's supporters are also very racist. Yelling out racist slurs at rally's and also saying things like "kill him" etc. McCain has finally spoken up and said something.

I can't believe people in our country are so stupid... Ok, yes I can, I've just been trying to ignore it.

Although I will not be voting for McCain, I am very proud of him for standing up to his supporters. I think he is a swell guy and a great American hero.

5 comments:

Blaznfire911 said...

Hey Jenny! I must have missed this somehow. It's nice to know that he really does stand up to people! Not sure who i am voting for as of yet, but I am sure I will make my mind up soon.

How is your cat doing??

Movie Star Wife said...

Thanks for sharing that. I guess McCain isn't all bad. Tee Hee.

shakenbsis said...

Thanks for sharing that Jenny!

It is hard to believe that folks can be so ignorant in this day and age... I'm glad McCain did the honorable thing

Melissa said...

I think I heard he was a centaur no wait was that a leprechaun or maybe an Orca. If he is a Jedi Master I know who will get my vote on Nov. 4th.

If you can't tell I am making fun of the ignorant people and also making fun of me a little for liking Star Wars.

Jenny said...

Your a munk!